Oil Belt is a great place to host your retreat or outing. We have many different types of facilities for churches and groups, youth events and retreats, large venues for concerts or programs and a team-building challenge course.
Check out the Facility Use Agreement for rental policies, procedures and pricing: Facility Use Agreement
To plan your event at Oil Belt, contact the camp office here: Email Camp Office
We have options for groups of all sizes.
Click here to see our Facilities: See Facilities!
- Activity Building: This building has 3 Full Basketball Courts, serving room and large changing/shower rooms.
- Pool: We love our pool with it's covered deck/porch area.
- 3 Cabin Retreat Area: Perfect for church groups, staff retreats and marriage seminars. Cabin 1 sleeps 2-4 people. Cabin 2 & 3 will support 6-8 people each.
- Initiatives Course: Team-Building Activities on our low ropes course, with some high ropes elements.
- The Lodge: Many people love to rent "The Lodge" for small parties and family get-togethers. It's located in the upper area of our Cafeteria/Gymnasium building and can host up to 70 people.
- Cafeteria/Gymnasium and Lounge Area: Our smaller gymnasium and lounge area, great for retreats and parties.
- Outdoor Facilities: Soccer Fields, Baseball field, Sand Volleyball Court, Basketball Court and 7 gazebos, 3 shelters, and 2 Campfire sites.
- Campground: The south end of our campus is our campground. It has over 20 sites complete with electric/water and a showerhouse. There is also an RV dump station on site.
- Dorms: The girls dorm and boys dorm are both separate buildings. Each dorm has two wings that have about 60 beds each; the wings connect through a lobby and shower/restroom area. This means, we have capacity for about 260 campers.
- Chapel: Our chapel is a great indoor and outdoor building because of it's unique design with the garage doors on 3 sides. You can open the doors for sunlight/open air or close them during cold/rainy weather.