What to Bring:
- Bedding - Bedding for a Twin long style mattress (sheets, blanket or sleeping bag) and a Pillow
- Toiletries - Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Soap, Shampoo, Deodorant, etc
- Towels / Washcloths
- Swimsuit - (see camp rules below for dress code)
- Medication - Each week has a camp nurse on site to administer medications. Please drop-off ALL medications to the nurse at check-in. They need to be in their original container with labels. We will not accept medications in non-original containers, divided daily containers or ziplocs.
***NEW*** Canteen Account:
The new wristbands with the RFID chips use an account from a website called "FunFangle." To pre-order shirts, canteen credits, and access your account follow this link: Get Canteen Gear
Church Payment Authorization Form: Get Form
- This form needs filled out if a church is paying any amount of your registration fee, a t-shirt, or a canteen credit.
- Camper will be considered incomplete if we do not have this form before registration day.
- Camper will be required to pay the church amount if we do not have the form at registration check in. We can give you a receipt for reimbursement from your church.
Medication Consent Form: Get Form
- This form needs filled out if the camper will be taking any medication while at camp - this includes prescription and over the counter medications.
- Please print this form out, complete it, and bring it with you on registration check in day - the nurse will need this form.