- Everyone will conform to the camp schedule.
- No one active in camp activities (camper/faculty) will be allowed to leave the grounds without expressed permission from the Dean. Campers are to sign in and out with dorm mom/dad when leaving the grounds and upon returning.
- The use of tobacco, alcohol, or any controlled drug is forbidden on the camp! NO EXCEPTIONS!! Visitors must adhere to this as well. All medications are to be given to the Camp Nurse.
- Campers are not to be in the dorm during planned activities unless given special permission and then only with direct supervision.
- No pets, IPods, MP3 players, cell phones, magazines, video games, guns, etc. are allowed during the week of camp. We are here to get away from the influence of the world and to set our minds and hearts on God and His Word!
- Phone calls are only to be made after expressed permission from the Camp Dean.
- Sickness or injury must be reported to the camps nurse.
- Snacks/food of any kind are not to be taken into the dorms or they will be confiscated by dorm parents.
- Campers or faculty are not to ride on camp equipment (like mowers, golf cart etc.) without special permission from management.
- No one shall leave the dorms at night except for emergencies. A faculty member should accompany a camper if he/she has to leave the dorm.
- Writing on or defacing camp buildings or property will not be allowed. Campers or parents will be held financially responsible for any vandalism or intentional damages to camp equipment.
- No one is allowed in the dorms of the opposite gender with the exception of the dorm lobbies and then only supervised by faculty.
- Cars belonging to campers are to remain locked and unoccupied until camp session dismisses and their keys MUST be turned into the office. Prior arrangements may be made thru parents contacting dean or camp office.
- Management reserves the right to dismiss any camper or faculty for undesirable conduct.
- Appropriate clothing including shirts and shoes must be worn at all times except by special permission from the dean. (See Dress Code Below)
All camp participants (faculty, campers, staff) must dress modestly and decently. Clothes that are too short or revealing will not be allowed. Apparel that advertises alcohol, drugs, uses profanity, promotes non-christian messages, or is in any way sexually suggestive is forbidden and the individual will be required to change. T-shirts must be worn at all times. The dean is the final authority in the matters of dress.
Swimsuits are not to be low cut or reveal midriff. Bikinis must be covered with a t-shirt. No sheer suits are to be worn. Swimsuits are not to be worn during non-swimming activities. The only exceptions are during specified activities directed by the faculty such as water slides, sand volleyball, etc. Camper are to clean-up (clothes and showers) after swim time for the evening meal and programming.