What to Bring:
- Bedding - Bedding for a Twin long style mattress (sheets, blanket or sleeping bag) and a Pillow
- Toiletries - Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Soap, Shampoo, Deodorant, etc
- Towels / Washcloths
- Swimsuit - (see camp rules below for dress code)
- Medication - Each week has a camp nurse on site to administer medications. Please drop-off ALL medications to the nurse at check-in.
Church Payment Authorization Form: Get Form
- This form needs filled out if a church is paying any amount of your registration fee, a t-shirt, or a canteen card.
- Camper will be considered incomplete if we do not have this form before registration day.
- Camper will be required to pay the church amount if we do not have the form at registration check in. We can give you a receipt for reimbursement from your church.
Medication Consent Form: Get Form
- This form needs filled out if the camper will be taking any medication while at camp - this includes prescription and over the counter medications.
- Please print this form out, complete it, and bring it with you on registration check in day - the nurse will need this form.